Every day at Grifols, patients inspire our mission to advance the discovery and development of innovative protein therapies that extend and enhance lives. We continually strive to develop new and better products and services to improve our patients' health and well being.
To further our mission, we actively support programs and services that promote education, disease awareness, and patient advocacy efforts in order to improve the diagnosis and treatment of disease. We also offer patient support programs designed to address the broader aspects of living with a chronic disease, such as insurance reimbursement support and disease-state management.
Patient support programs
Grifols continues to expand its range of programs and services to better meet the needs of our customers. Our current programs and services include:
Grifols Reimbursement Support HelpLine
The Grifols Reimbursement Support HelpLine offers free, personalized assistance with coding, reimbursement policies, coverage questions and claim appeals related to Grifols therapies.
Prolastin Direct® is a comprehensive service program designed for all patients on Prolastin-C [Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor (Human)]. Prolastin Direct® provides reimbursement support, pharmacy services, infusion services, and health management. For more information, go to prolastindirect.com.
Gamunex Direct is a service designed to help patients receive Gamunex-C [Immune Globulin Injection (Human) 10%, Caprylate Chromatography Purified] directly from Grifols when and where they need it. This option also offers a full range of convenient customer service benefits. For more information, go to GamunexDirect.com
For patients who qualify, the Gamunex Connexions Certificate Program ensures that patients requiring Gamunex can continue to receive this critical treatment in the event of an insurance lapse. The program is simple, easy, and free–and it can provide you and your family with an additional level of security when it's needed most. For more information, go to gamunexconnexions.com
In the United States, Grifols works closely with several patient support organizations, including:
- Alpha 1 Advocacy Alliance: www.alpha1advocacy.org
- Alpha 1 Association: www.alpha1.org
- Alpha 1 Foundation: www.alpha-1foundation.org
- Committee of Ten Thousand: www.cott1.org
- COPD Foundation: www.copdfoundation.org
- GBS/CIDP Foundation International: www.gbs-cidp.org
- Hemophilia Federation of America: www.hemophiliafed.org
- Immune Deficiency Foundation (IDF): www.primaryimmune.org
- Jeffrey Modell Foundation: www.info4pi.org
- National Hemophilia Foundation: www.hemophilia.org
- Neuropathy Association: www.neuropathy.org
- SCID Angels for Life: www.angels.scid.net
- The Coalition for Hemophilia B: www.coalitionforhemophiliab.org
- World Hemophilia Federation: www.wfh.org
Patient Educational Materials (partial list):