GHAGA Awards Privacy Notice
1. Who is/are the data controller/s?
The data controller is Grifols, S.A., with address for contact purposes at Avda. de la Generalitat 152, 08174, Sant Cugat del Vallés, Barcelona (Spain) ("Grifols").
2. Who is the data protection officer of Grifols and how can you contact him/her?
The data protection officer acts as an interlocutor between Grifols and you in order to ensure Grifols' compliance with the data protection legislation and guarantee your rights under such legislation. You may contact the data protection officer of Grifols at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For which purposes does Grifols process the personal data?
Grifols processes the personal data to:
- manage and control the participation of the data subjects in the awards organized by Grifols to which they have registered (the "Awards"), in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of each of the Awards, and
- where appropriate, to respond to requests of information, suggestions and/or queries.
4. Which is/are the lawful basis/bases to process the personal data?
The legal bases to process the personal data are:
- the consent provided through the different means available on the Awards' websites, and
- the legitimate interest of Grifols to share the personal data of the data subjects (including the participants in the Awards) with the Grifols' group companies when necessary to carry out the purposes established in Section 3.
We consider that the legitimate interest in which Grifols bases the processing of personal data overrides data subjects' fundamental rights and freedoms, given that the processing is part of the daily management of a multinational group of companies. In any case, you may exercise your right to object by addressing such request to email@example.com.
5. How long does Grifols retain the personal data?
Once the purposes for which the personal data processed are fulfilled, Grifols retains the personal data until the end of statutes of limitation of any liabilities that may arise and during the term required to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
6. With whom does Grifols share the personal data?
For the purposes described in Section 3, Grifols may provide the personal data to:
- the Grifols' group companies, in accordance with Section 4 (b).
If the personal data is accessed by Grifols' group companies in countries that do not offer an adequate level of data protection, Grifols will adopt, if required, the appropriate safeguards on such international data transfers in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
- providers of products and services for the daily management of the activities mentioned in Section 3. This may imply that the personal data is processed from countries that do not offer an adequate level of data protection. In this case, Grifols and/or the providers (as the case may be) adopt appropriate safeguards to ensure that the processing of personal data is conducted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and any other applicable data protection law.
Information on the appropriate safeguards for international data transfers can be obtained from Grifols at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grifols does not share the personal data with any other third party, unless required by applicable law.
7. Which are your data protection rights?
|Access||You may request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you can obtain access to your personal data included in Grifols' files.|
|Rectification||You may request the rectification of your personal data if this is inaccurate.|
|Erasure||You may request that your personal data is erased.|
|Objection||You may request that your personal data is not processed in specific circumstances.|
|Portability||You may request receiving, in an electronic file, the personal data that you provided Grifols, as well as the right to transmit it to other parties.|
|Restriction of processing||You may request a restriction on how personal data is processed when:
|Withdrawal of consent||You may withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.|
You may exercise, when appropriate, the data protection rights by sending a written communication to email@example.com and indicating as subject matter of the communication "Grifols Awards". For these purposes, Grifols may request a copy of your ID card/passport in force or any other valid document evidencing your identity.
In addition, you may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es) or with any other data protection authority.
Date of last update: Feb, 2022