Plasma quality and product safety
Plasma is the clear, liquid portion of the blood. About 90% is composed of water, while the remaining 10% contains hundreds of essential proteins. Without enough of one of these proteins, a person could have a life-threatening condition.
Donor health and patient safety are our top priorities. We ensure that all plasma donor centers are held to the highest quality and safety standards established by US and European health authorities.
Plasma collection is performed in highly controlled environments by professionally licensed and trained staff. This allows us to maintain very high standards of quality and safety for the medications we produce.