Cookies policy (spanish)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is placed in your terminal when you access certain webpages. Cookies allow a webpage to store and retrieve, among other things, information on the browsing habits of a user or its terminal and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which you use your terminal, they can be applied to recognize the user.
For more information, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
What type of cookies use this webpage?
- Fist party and third party technical cookies (session and persistent) to facilitate and assist the user to browse the website.
- Third party analytical cookies (session and persistent): these are processed by Google, Inc. (for providing the service of Google Analytics), Brightcove, Inc. and iCIMS, Inc. which allow quantifying the number of users, as well as measure and statistically analyse the use of the website and its services by users. To do this, they analyse your browsing on our webpage in order to improve the products or services offered.
|COOKIE_SUPPORT||Liferay||+ 24 hours|
|JSESSIONID||Liferay||End of session|
|PRODUCT_DISCLAIMER||Liferay||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalyticsDO_bitRateBucketsCsv||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalyticsDO_visitMetricsCsv||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalyticsDO_visitStartTime||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalytics_BrowserSessionId||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalytics_VisitCookie||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalytics_VisitIsPlaying||Brightcove||End of session|
|AkamaiAnalytics_VisitLastCloseTime||Brightcove||End of session|
|__utma||Google Analytics||+ 2 years|
|__utmb||Google Analytics||End of session|
|__utmc||Google Analytics||End of session|
|__utmz||Google Analytics||+ 6 months|
|ASPSESSIONIDAASHQTQA||Preselec||End of session|
|idlenguaje||Preselec||End of session|
|__utma||ICIMS||+ 2 years|
|__utmb||ICIMS||End of session|
|__utmc||ICIMS||End of session|
|__utmz||ICIMS||+ 6 months|
|JSESSIONID||ICIMS||End of session|
|cookie_icims_iframe_content_height||ICIMS||End of session|
|icimsCookiesEnabledCheck||ICIMS||End of session|
|BIGipServerjt_analytics_click2apply_https_pool||ICIMS||End of session|
|_CL_YHD||ICIMS||+ 10 years|
|_CL_ZHD||ICIMS||End of session|
How to disable or eliminate cookies?
The user may enable, block or eliminate the cookies installed in its terminal through the settings of the browser options installed in its terminal.
Below you will find out how to access a specific cookie on the Chrome browser (this may vary according to the browser version):
- Go to Settings or Preferences in the File menu or click on the customization sign in the right hand corner.
- You will see different sections, click on the option Show advanced settings.
- Go to Privacy, Content settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- A list will appear with all the cookies arranged by domain. In order it is easier for you to find cookies of a certain domain, partially or completely introduce the address in the Search cookies field.
- After performing this filter one or several lines will appear on the screen with the cookies of the web requested. Now all you have to do is select them and click on the X to eliminate them.
To access cookies settings on the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Go to Tools, Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy.
- In History select Use a personalised setting for the history
- Move the slider to set the level of privacy you require.
To access cookies settings on the Firefox browser follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Gto Options, Preferences or Settings depending on your operating system.
- Click on Privacy.
- Now you will see the option Enable cookies (you can activate or deactivate them according to your preferences).
To access cookies settings on the Safari for OSX browser follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- Here you will see the Block cookies option so that you can set the type of block you want.
To access cookies settings on the Safari for iOS browser follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Go to Settings, then Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the Block cookies option so that you can set the type of block you want.
To access cookies settings on the browser for Android devices follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Execute the browser and press Menu, then Settings.
- Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Enable cookies to activate and deactivate the box.
To access cookies settings on the browser for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (these may vary according to the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings.
- Now you can activate or deactivate the Enable cookies box
If you continue browsing the website, you consent the installation and use of the cookies mentioned in the precedent section. At any time you may revoke your consent by disabling the cookies of our website, as indicated in this section. However, we inform you that disabling technical cookies may limit the functions of the website.
Responsibility related to the utilization of user's data by means of analytical cookies corresponds exclusively to Google, Inc., Brightcove, Inc. and iCIMS, Inc.
The information generated by cookies of Google Analytics (which includes your IP address) is transmitted to Google, Inc., a company established in Delaware which main office is 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google, Inc. declares that it stores this information in servers in the United States. Google, Inc. is participates in the Safe Harbor Principles and guarantees that all personal data transferred will be treated with a protection level equivalent to European regulations. Likewise, Google, Inc. declares that it may supply the transferred information to third parties when required by law or if there are any data processors and that it will not associate any IP address to any other data it possesses. For more information, please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/privacyoverview.html and https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage.
For more information in relation to the rest of analytical cookies, please visit:
- Brightcove, Inc.: http://support.brightcove.com/en/video-cloud/docs/video-cloud-player-cookies
- iCIMS, Inc.: https://www.icims.com/legal/privacy-policy