The applications meeting the candidature requirements as detailed in the terms and conditions for applications will be assessed by the Review Committee for:
- The validity of the expected outcomes and the project's potential regional impact.
- The feasibility of completing the proposed work within 12-18 months.
- The validity of the rationale / expected outcomes to contribute to increase disease awareness and or access to diagnosis, offer education or improve patient care.
- Proposals showing potential regional impact will be highly evaluated.
PLAN EXECUTION AND GRANT RECIPIENTS
- Qualification of the participants and of the HCOs supporting the participants.
- Expertise in the subject area in which the proposal will be executed.
- Profile of the participant.